Reviews (248)arrived safe and sound. thank you Excellent seller! I appreciate you!Thank you! Happy you like them! Enjoy👵 It’s perfect!
I’m happy to hear it made it safely! Enjoy!👵 Items were packaged exceptionally and arrive in perfect condition. Thank you for the lovely handwritten note! So happy you received safely! You are so welcome!😊👵 ♥️♥️♥️ Love this seller! fast shipping and great give away! thank you Love this item so much!!! Great packaging! I will definitely buy again! 5 stars ⭐️ I’m glad you like the goblet! Thank you so much for your review!👵 Nana Cindy is so sweet and easy to work with! The shelf arrived in perfect condition and she included the cutest handwritten note which was so nice! Definitely a 10/10 shopping experience!Aww Miranda thank you for your review. I am happy you like the shelf. 👵 Great seller lots of great items packaged well arrived fast 🫶🏻🫶🏻Thank you for your review. So happy all items made it to you safely! Items as described, packaged well, great prices and fast shipping I love these so much. Thanks!!!I am so glad you are happy with your purchase and thank you for all of your support!!👵 Packed very well!! Thank you!!Glad to hear all made it ! Enjoy!!👵 Lovely plate! Thank youSo happy to hear you like it!👵 beautiful So happy to hear you like it!👵 Thank you! Fast shipping great items! Love Cindy!! Always the best stuff around and such a variety. Cindy always has some of the best vintage items in her shop!! She packages well and ships quickly!! Sit back and enjoy the show and items!! Thank you Tina you are too kind! 👵