Reviews (3,023)I absolutely love everything I get from you!! Thank you so much!! Everything just as described. Fast shipping. My first order and I couldn’t be more happy!Loved all the socks and underwear! Fast shipping and great deals. Thank you so much! Always look forward to my packages from you guys! Tysm always find the great deals and goods appreciate it Love every item I received ❤️ Thank you. Very cute teether brand new. Fast shipping! Delivery was fast gift for my grandniece thankyou ❣️ Great products and deals. Love these people they are great! You guys are a fun show!! Great things. Thank you. thank you beautiful like always ♥️😘 Just as promised!! Thank you!! I was super exited to receive my purchases. Even paid more than I would have to get it. It wasn’t packed well. Only had a thin layer of bubble wrap on a large ceramic piece. No other cushioning in the box. Of course it didn’t make it in one piece. Very disappointed. I received a refund but world rather have had the item since it was a gift. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the package that you received due to packaging. We wrapped it with bubble wrap and additional paper trying to insure that it did not break. Unfortunately we can not prevent how these packages are treated once they leave our hands . I did issue a refund without hesitation to ensure that you were taken care of and made things right! I’m a big fan of your show… always find good bargains on flawless merch. Shipping was fast! Love all my items. Perfect items as always ! Thank you Such a great deal loved my item and plan on tuning in to future shows