Reviews (233)Thank you so much! Peter Pan matches my collection of Peter Pan items. I love my pins and thanks for the givvy.🙂 Thank you for the pins! 😊 Only downside is it took over a week to ship. Great Show and Pins. Thank you for the great pin! Amazing love it thank you so much Love that she has some of the older mystery box pieces. I appreciate that she doesn’t separate pins that come in a two piece set.
Gorgeous pin! Very helpful seller. Arrived quickly and exactly as expected! I love my pins!!! Well packaged a fast shipping! Thanks so much!🙂 Pins were packaged well and shipped quickly. Thank you! Such a cute pin! My granddaughter is going to love it! Thank you for my pin! Great addition to my collection. well protected, fast shipping. thanks to Nana my cat pin set is complete I love my sleeping beauty bird pin thank you so much I love my Small World pin and thanks so much for the very nice givvy pin. Great seller! Thank you for the doorable givy!
Loved!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!! Love the pins adding to my new and growing collection. They are beautiful!!!! I loved being apart of their sleepover 😉 Great seller! Thank you for the pin and the givvy!!