Reviews (361)Beautiful beads ....Quick shipping....TYSM😊 Thank you so much!!!! Love, love, love Wonderful Seller! Amazing pieces! Great packaging! Fast shipping 💕 Absolutely incredible ring, thank you so much. I love it and it fits perfectly with my wedding ring. This seller is amazing. They offer beautiful jewelry and great prices. I even got a special birthday gift I have been looking for and just love. I always enjoy watching the shows and seeing all the unique pieces which are one of a kind vintage designer gems. My jewelry addiction has grown and I can't wait for the next show. Highly recommended seller check out the next show you won't be disappointed. TYSM Ty for the beautiful necklace- 😍 Luv it! Love the bugs! Great finds! My new Kirk’s Folly and my giant pink crystal ring ✨🩷✨are glowing!! Love 💛 My pieces are even better than on the screen!! 🥰 Nanci is my absolute favorite jewelry seller on this app!! Her radiant personality is as beautiful as her jewelry! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ What a fantastic experience! This was my first purchase from the seller, and I can already say it won't be my last. She has an incredible eye for finding unique, beautiful items and truly offers something for everyone, regardless of budget. From the moment I enetered the room, I felt warmly welcomed by both the seller and the community of buyers. Her shows are fun, engaging, and full of great finds. Definitely follow and bookmark this seller so you don't miss out! THANK YOU, NANCI🥰🤗🫶 Such special vintage earrings! Also ❤️ the wood necklace. Thank you! Holy moly! Absolutely stunning jewelry! Thank you so much!!! Love love love Thank you for the beauties! 💜🫶 Lovely pieces. Thank you so much. 💕💕💕 Fun show! I tuned in. It was such a chill vibe. I loved shopping with @Nanciperfect. The jewelry choice is exquisite, and I will certainly tune in again! Sweetest seller!!! 💗 she has the most positive vibes and the entire show was such a great time I had to bookmark all the rest 🔖 she’s got amazing pieces and even better prices! You don’t wanna miss the next one ✨ Love the brooch! Thanks!!!❤️ Amazing seller, fast shipping and nicely packaged. Condition is amazing thank you so much
awesome seller, super fun and engaging show! This was my first time purchasing from this seller, and I’m so happy I found her! 💕 Her voice is so calming and peaceful, which makes watching her lives such a relaxing experience. The pieces I purchased are absolutely beautiful and even more gorgeous in person! ✨ Everything arrived in beautiful condition and I’m so pleased with my purchases. I’ll definitely be back for more! 🌺💖 Beautiful Ring 🥰 Thank you 😊