Reviews (586)Got my package today and loved everything. Thank you. Thank you so much! The extra gift was so kind of you. Hoping to make future purchases 😊 thank you for the givvy!Yay!! I’m so glad you loved your Givvy!! Can’t wait to see you in my upcoming shows!!! Bucket hat is too cute for words...and love the givvys!! Thank you! I absolutely LOVE everything I get from you!! ❤️❤️❤️Thank you, Barbara!!!! I appreciate you and your support. Looking forward to seeing you in future shows 🥰 Great products and fast shipping.Thank you, Terri!! I appreciate your review and I hope
to see you in future shows 🥰 Sue I received another STELLAR order !! Amazing items always and you are so sweet!!! Thank you for always getting it right every time!! ♥️♥️♥️Thank you so much, Mae! You’re the best and I’m so glad I have you in my corner 🥰 There is nothing in the bag Lynn, I’ve issued you the requested refund for vintage necklace. You actually won 4 items during the live and all were shipped to you in the same package. I recall re-weighing your package because the vintage turquoise necklace was so heavy. I also included a “Thank you” to you gift, as well. You won 4 items yet, you’re saying the bag was empty and only requested a refund for one items (vintage necklace). Finally, you gave me a 1 star rating on shipping however, on the Whatnot refund request you said package arrived on time. Matter resolved. Nash You are absolutely one of the top 5% of all sellers on Whatnot! Thank you for all the beautiful buys and for the extra special givvys! 💕💕💕💕💥💫💥💫Thank you, Barbara!!! I appreciate you and your support. Can’t wait to see you again in upcoming shows 🥰 Sue is so wonderful and your items are always outstanding!!! Loved everything!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Thank you, Mae!! I can’t wait to see you in future shows🥰 Amazing seller. Loved my lip oil and freshees! You have the best givees! 😘You’re the BEST!! I appreciate you and your support so much….🥰 The freshies smell amazing!!!! Thank you for the extra surprise 😘❤️ All were well packed for shipping..and FAST delivery!Thank you, Barbara!!! I’m thrilled that you loved all your items. Look for to seeing you in future shows 🥰 BEST SELLER!! ❤️❤️Thank you, Jenny!! I appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in future upcoming shows 🥰 OUTSTANDING!!! Everything from the merchandise to the seller is OUTSTANDING!!! SUE YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT AND I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL YOUR NEXT SHOW!!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR QUALITY AND A SUPERB HOST WATCH NASHHOUSECREATIONS!!!!Thank you, Mae! You’re the absolute BEST!! You always come into my lives and support me whenever you can and I appreciate it more than you’ll ever know. I hope to see you in all my upcoming shows 💕 What an amazing seller! Great products, quality and nicest person to buy from!! I Love NashHouseCreations!
Thank you so much, Jenny! I appreciate you and your support! I hope to see you again in my future shows. 🥰 I received the beautiful earrings today - they are even more stunning in person than they are on the selling platform. Thank you for the givvys and for always going above and beyond for your buyers! ❤️Thank you, Barbara! I appreciate you and your support can’t wait to see you in future shows! 🥰 Love my tote bags and necklace Sue!! Love the buyers givvy too!! You are amazing!! Super fast shipping!! Tysm💞💞I’m so glad you love the tote bags and necklace, April! I can’t wait to see you again in future shows. Love, love, love! Favorite purchase this year! Thank you for the quick shipping, carefully packaging, and thoughtful extras!! I’ll say it again, you are the BEST! I pray you are blessed and filled with the JOY of the Lord today! 💕Thank you so much, Mechelle!!! I appreciate you and your kind words. I can’t wait to see you at my next show!! 🥰 Omg. I love my bag and this seller. Go check out her shop. You can even reach out to her through messenger on whatnot. She’s very responsive. Look forward to shopping from her. It’s nice to be able to enjoy a show and be able to afford items that are really nice. Thank you so much, Jenn! What a sweet review….I’m so glad you liked the show! I can’t wait to see you in my future shows. I truly appreciate you, your support and your kind review. Great bags! Thank you for the generous givys!! You are the absolute BEST!!Thank you so much, Mechelle! I appreciate you and can’t wait to see you again in future shows! 🤣 live the passport holders - and thank ypu for the givvies! Excellent seller - fast shipping!Thank you, Barbara!! I hope to see you again
in future shows🥰 Love my bag and thank you for all the little extras. Look forward to your next show.Thank you, Doreen! I’m so glad you loved the bag!!! I can’t wait to see you in my next show!! 🥰 such an amazing price on the Prada....love love love the buyer givvy and the extra surprises!!!! xoxoThank you, Barbara! I look forward to seeing you again in my future shows!!! 🥰 Amazing seller 🌟amazing items🌟great packaging and super fast shipping!! Sue is the best!! Check out her show!! You won’t be disappointed 🌟🌟🌟🌟 tysm for my goodies 🥰😘😘Thank you so much, April!! I appreciate your friendship and support. Can’t wait to see you in future shows ❤️❤️❤️