Reviews (125)Thank you for the giveaway! Your so sweet! 🥹💙 What a great shopping experience. It was fun to pick out cards with my daughter and I'm glad we were able to do it with you. They were packaged nicely and delivered in a timely manner. All in great shape. Thank you so much! 💜Amy, you are so sweet! I am so happy you and your daughter love the cards. Thank you so much for shopping with me 🩵 wonderful seller! she added a nice note and it was so sweet! fast shipping too! Thank you so much! I hope you continue to build your collection :)!! Everything came super quickly and was packaged perfectly! Nothing was damaged. Seller is super duper sweet I highly recommend buying from them! <3Tori!!! Thank you so so much! This is such a kind review ❤️ Thank you sooo much bestie!!! 100/100! Sweetest person ever! And packed everything with lots of care! Thank you so much! 💕🫶🏽You’re literally the best!! Thank you queen!!💙💙 quick shipping and fun shows!!! Perfect Sonny’s! Thank you!
Love my new babies!! Thank you! Thank you so much for my Sonny Angels and the adorable giveaway! Your kindness and the sweet handwritten sticky note truly didn’t go unnoticed. I absolutely loved all the extra little touches they made opening my package even more special. Everything arrived perfectly, and I couldn’t be happier. I can’t wait to purchase from you again and continue supporting your shop. Highly recommend! 💖👼✨Memi!! You are so sweet, I really appreciate you taking out the time to write such a kind review! I’m so glad you love your sonny angels 💕 Id be happy to have you around in every live, you were so fun! Happy collecting, Queen!! Amazing sonnys! You are super sweet and I enjoy seeing you in the chats❤️💙🩵
Thank you so much! You are the sweetest!!❤️❤️❤️ Great variety and amazing prices! I appreciate that she sold them for close to retail price!Omg of course! Thank you so much!!! Such an amazing deal! Fast shipping and came with the cutest sticker💘 ty!!Yay thank you sooo much❤️ Thank you so much love for the skull panda 😍 it arrived quickly Yay of course! Glad you love ❤️ Thank you for my purchases and my giveaway!! Great seller!! Great deals, and fast shipping!Thank you so much for your review!! ❤️❤️❤️ glad you love queen thank you so much for my babies!! They are so cute, packaged so well and you are so sweet for the stickers, I love!! 🥰🥰 I loved your show, can’t wait for more! 💞💞Thank you so much queen! I appreciate you. Cant wait to join your show ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love love love my first tan baby so so much tysm im so happy (great condition)! (got to me so so quick)! Thank you!!💗Of course!!! I’m so happy you love thank YOU!💕 Thank you so much, girla! The sweetest! 💗