Reviews (2,460)Love our stickers! Will be back to buy more! Thank you for my stickers! They are awesome!!! Always the best quality! Thanks so much!! absolutely love my new stickers! thank you so much!! so cute! thanks for the givvy! Love the stickers thank you so much I will be back for more 😊 Amazing stickers but an even better host! Such great vibes and fun - thank you so much! Thank you so much Zodi! I appreciate you 🫶🏼😶🌫️ Love my package pasties 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Tysm!!! Love my stickers. Enjoyed the show! Thank you. Simply the best. Love the show. thank you so much for my customs!!! the sparkle ones were the best!!! 💕💕💕💕🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Amazing, great quality stickers! Definitely catch her if she's live! Love the new sticker design with paw prints! 🐾 Appreciate you for always being so accommodating! Shipping was fast and everything arrived safe and sound 💕 These are awesome! I can’t wait to use them on my orders!! 💗 Love using the stickers! I feel they upgrade my packages. Always love my stickers! Makes my packages look fabulous 😍😍😍😍 Always an amazing experience with quality, top notch work! Items shipped with love, care, and quickness! 💜 Great quality labels! Thank you! Love your stickers and watching your shows. Love taco Tuesdays Thanks for supporting the community. OUTFKNSTANDING!! I love them! Great job, love the stickers 👍🏼