Reviews (117)Card looks great but once again USPS strikes. Card went from Maryland to Arizona, then to Florida. Took over 2 weeks to arrive. Not the fault of the seller at all, great seller. Thank you for understanding, my friend! I worry every time and this isn’t the first time I’ve had a package finally make it with a story to tell. I’m glad that everything made it safe and sound and hope to see you in future streams! As always, thank you for everything Neale!You’re welcome, my friend! Happy to be a part of your vintage collecting! Neal has great cards, fair pricesThank you for the kind words, my friend! Hope to see you in future streams! Cool card thanks!Very glad you like it and that it made it in good shape! Thanks for the support, and hope to see you in future streams! cards looks even better in person, great streamer, great packaging! Thank you for the kind words and the support, my friend! Hope to see you in future streams! Thanks for a great show. The shipping was excellent.Thank you for the support, my friend, and I’m glad everything made it safe! wonderful cards! wonderful seller! blessings!Thank you, my friend, and thank you for the support! Hope to see you in future streams! Great seller right here. Card came well protected. Highly recommended!!!Thank you for the kind words and the continued support! Hope to see you in future streams! Thank you again & again! Tune in everyone, you do not want to miss out! Great stuff every single time!Thank you for the kind words, my friend! Love seeing you back - repeat business makes me feel like I’m doing it right! Thanks Neale! Looking forward to next show.Thank you! I’ll make sure you get a tag, my friend! Good dealThank you! Hope to see you in future streams, my friend! Outstanding cards - from one of WhatNots best! Packaged well - arrived timely. I will certainly be back for more!! Thank you sir! If you’re not following this seller and bookmarking his shows - you are most certainly missing out!!!Thank you so much, my friend! Very happy to support your PC, and hope to see you in future shows! Great card. Received what I was expecting . Great seller! Thank you for the kind words and for support the stream! AND if you’re not following this buyer, you SHOULD! Good seller. Lightning quick delivery! Thanks.Thank you for the support! Hope to see you in future streams! Fast shipping! Great seller!
Thank you for the kind words and the support! Hope to see you in future streams! Great customer service! Neal reached out to me to see if I received my card and was satisfied with my purchase. What not had not updated him that it was delivered so he took it upon himself to reach out to them and let them know the transaction was complete. I am definitely buying from him again! Thanks for reaching out!Thank you for the kind words and the support! Very happy that you’re satisfied with the experience, and hope to see you in future shows! As described 74 Carlton. Good upcoming streamer on this app.Thank you for the support! Hope to see you in future streams, my friend! Thanks so much Neal!And thank YOU for the continued support! awesome cards, well packed, and great streamThank you for the kind words and the support! Hope to see you in future streams! Thank you so much! Super fast shipping!And thank YOU for the continued support! Hope to see you in the next stream! Great new streamer! fast and packaged very well thankyou!Thank you for the continued support! Hope to see you in future streams! Love all the cards! One of the best sellers on WN. ⚾️❤️⚾️❤️⚾️Thank you ma’am! I sincerely appreciate all the support! Great card and showThe Hank you for the kind words and support! Hope to see you at the next show! Fantastic cards, great shipping! Will definitely be back!Thank you for the support! Hope to see you at the next show!