Reviews (53)Love, love getting books from you! They are always in great condition! Thanks for the extra goodies! This was my first time purchasing any type of "blind date with a book", and I'm so glad I did! Super cute and thoughtful, and excited to give this book a go! excellent condition thanks for the bookmark and books!! Arrived on time and packed great! Couldn't be happier! Everything showed up fast and the books are still in great condition! Thank you fast shipping and wrapped beautifully. Would purchase from this seller again. Great show, so happy with my books! 📚 I bought these for gifts , they arrived well packaged , thank you !!
First-Time Buyer – Great Experience!
This was my first time purchasing a "Blind Date with a Book" bundle (five books) and I’m really happy with the experience. The books were beautifully packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Based on the synopses, I’m excited about all the selections — they suit my taste well.
One of the books, The Coworker by Freida McFadden, was actually on my TBR list, which was such a fun surprise! I was also pleasantly surprised to receive a book by Stacey Abrams under her pen name, Selena Montgomery — I hadn’t expected that and I’m looking forward to reading it.
Overall, this was a thoughtful and well-curated selection. I’ll definitely consider ordering again! Everything came perfect! Super excited! Thank you so much! So happy with my purchases! Great priced books in good condition and super fast shipping! Loved this Blind Date with a Boom idea and it came with the cutest book stickers! Great condition. Quick shipping! 10/10 amazing seller! Thanks for all the recommendations too Great book deals, thanks so much!!!