Reviews (371)This givvy made my entire night! I have a dachshund of my own and I could not be happier! Love your shows! Thank you so much! Hello,
My son and I are very excited for the arrival of the Needohs!!!
Thank you!!! 🙂🙏🏻 exactly as described with fast shipping great show trusted seller thanks so much, I love it! Wonderful seller! Love your shows!! Another generous givvy! Thank you so much!! 🫶🫶🫶 Thank you so much for the givvy!! I love it!! 🫶 Arrived in good condition. Would order from this seller again. The best show on Whatnot! Sweetest seller! Thank you so much for all the goodies! 💜💜💜 packaging was secure and i loveeee all the squishys i got!! thank you!! definitely coming back to all your shows!! Great products, fast shipping and wonderful packaging!! Thank you!! Will definitely buy again! Great seller! Awesome products! SUPER FAST SHIPPING! Thank you for the giveaway! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Great show, fast shipping! Thank you for givvy! Love the bears Love this toilet paper squishy thank you for the awesome gift. Cute, loved the givvy thank you so much!