Reviews (86)Arrived quick and was well packaged. Happy with my order. Although Lama Tama was not series 3, I am still very happy with my purchase. Thanks again! 💖✨ Thanks for working with me,I have 2 happy kids. Extra fast and safe shipping.. A++ seller. Thanks 🙏 again. Amazing seller and even better prices!! She shipped so quickly! And everything arrived in perfect condition! 100000/10 BUY FROM HER!Thank you for your continued support! Appreciate you!! Box never delivered!!! Whatnot will not help. That is such a shame. This was delivered on August 24th. Can’t believe you would leave a review like this. professional wrapped thank you!! Great service! Quick shipping!
Another great purchase. Packed with care as always and exactly as expected. Thanks for the extra goodie in my package too! Very well packed! All items as described and expected. Thank you Roman for my little surprise gift 😁. Definitely buy from this familys small business venture. Thank you! And please come back 🫶🏻 Love thiss!!! Came is perfect condition and had a great environment!I’m so happy to hear that. Thank you and please come back! Thank you! Great products Great Purchase and fast shipping!! Thank you!❤️ Great items packaged well. Thank you so much!! Wrapped beautifully with bubble wrap! Super nice texture I love the Needoh swirl The packaging was amazing. Nothing was wrong with it. was just like authentic swirl, everything was really good. I have no complaints. Very fast shipping love it Absolutely loved my items! Thank you! Quick shipping too