Reviews (228)Beautiful pieces. Everything is great condition and a sweet and kind seller. Will definitely buy again. Thank you 🫶🏻 Ahhhhh I’m obsessed! Unfortunately the shirt was a bit too small, but all good I’m gonna re-sell or gift. So she will still go to a good home. But the sweater & the crochet bandana I’m in love! Both amazing pieces! I’m gonna wear the crap out of them this fall. 🖤🫶🏼 Thank you for my items!
Shipping was fast got my stuff in 4 says! Supper happy with it. I love my beautiful clothes. Packed nicely and arrived quickly, clean and fresh! Highly recommend this perfect seller! Beautiful pieces! They fit perfectly! They arrived so quickly and smell lovely. Thank you for a perfect transaction. Highly recommend this terrific seller!
One of the most flattering things I've put on my body!! Excellent description, dress, and seller. More than fair price, and quick shipping! Love these so much! Thank you ❤️ Love my items tysm !
🌻💕🌻💕 Absolutely love my top ! Thank you so much it’s perfect ✨💕 loooove thank you so much So cute and arrived quickly! The clothes I got was awesome I recommend shopping from her packaged so nicely and all of the pieces are even better in person! thank you so so much! 💞 Wonderful! Seller is very sweet and I’m beyond happy with my purchase! Amazing seller with a variety of items! All true to size and description at a great price, with fast shipping!! Ty✨ Great pieces from a super sweet seller!! Thank you so much, queen ❣️ Beautiful cache top and she fits perfectly. Thank you 🧚 Beautiful scarves with excellent quality! The colors and fabric were even better than I expected. Everything arrived quickly and was well packaged. Amazing seller.