Reviews (40)One of the best sellers on the app! Amazing packaging and good deals Amazing seller make sure you check him out Amazing as always make sure to check him out A++ seller, came as described, great condition!!Thanks Timmy! I'm glad that Roki went to you Came amazin, great card! Thanks Great Seller, Very Secure Shipping, Thank You! AAAA++++++Thanks for shopping with me! I gotta catch one of your shows sometime Cards are great and seller great dude!High praise 😅. Thanks brotha Perfect as always thanks bro great dude. hooked it up with a lot. shipped fast Thanks man! I'd 5 🌟 your review if I could A+ as always! Fair prices and fast shipping Man, thank you for all the kind reviews! Great cards, great price. Thank you Well packaged and easy to work with 👍Thanks Noester 🙏 lmk about that Shough. I responded to your submission. Awesome seller. Great cards at great prices! Get the deals before they’re gone!
Thanks for the RPAs!Hey, thanks 😊 Thanks for shopping with me Fast shipping and great prices I appreciate the appreciation 🙏 A+ order all around! Fast shipping and cool cards Thank you, my friend! I need to catch one of your shows sometime.