Reviews (754)Loveeee everything as always! Your shows are the best! Fast shipping and everything is always amazing! Tysm ❤️ This Lulu jacket was sold NWOT. It smells TERRIBlE! Like the worst BO and musty smell possible. My entire laundry room smells musty and stinky. The other shirt I purchased with it, a Lulu brown shirt NWT also has the same smell, just not as strong. This was the first time I bought from this seller. I tried soaking in vinegar and soap. I washed with sanitizing wash. I hung it in the sun. The SMELL does not come out. So disappointed! I’m guessing the sellers home smells like this type of smell to have it on the 2 items I purchased. I regret purchasing :( I’m sorry you had this experience. If you had messaged me literally anything at all before leaving a nasty review I would have been happy to make it right. But to be honest, I know these claims are completely false. I use Tyler candle company soap, and hundreds of shoppers can confirm all my clothes smell amazing. Not sure how a new item with tags never worn can smell like BO, but to each there own. Maybe you let it sit too long in your own home before opening it or it get wet in transit. Best of luck on your next purchases elsewhere. Perfect! Love everything! Thank you!😊 Such a great zip up at a steal. Thank you for the amazing quality and fast shipping. Amazing experience. Holy wow!! I love every single item! This has got to be my favorite what not package I have received! Top quality items! Can’t wait for your next show! always love my purchases!
Just as described, thank you for the givvy(s) ❤️ Thank You Jordan! Always 10 Stars! Fast Shipping, Cute Packaging, And Amazing Deals! :) Seller is really sweet and i love all my purchases! Love my item! Ships fast and her clothes smell amazing! ❤️ Thanks for the nice socks for giveaway. Thanks for the nice socks. Absolutely amazing seller! Fire inventory and for more than fair pricing. We are lucky and blessed to make it to her shows. Clothing, jewelry, wellness, and prayers!! ❤️🔥🙏🏼 Always 🔥! Love your shows so much! Great deals, fast shipping and allllll the greatness! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ An exceptional Whatnot host offering top name-brand items, outstanding quality, and incredible deals. Her warm, genuine personality makes every show enjoyable, and you can always shop with confidence. Highly recommend!