Reviews (182)I won a etb promo and when it arrived the seller wrote on the packaging. I took pics and spoke to the seller and was assured I would get a replacement. it still hasn't shown up yet. it could be running late so if it shows I will remove this rating. Thank you so much! Everything arrived as expected. Fun stream. Seller tossed in extra little mini binders. Thanks ! Extremely fast shipping and everything came as shown! Thank you! Fast sales, nice packaging Best sellers on Whatnot!!!!!! Super dope slabs, cool streamer. Huge W. Thanks for the 🔥🔥 cards! Securely packed. Thanks! Get him to show the back before buying any card some are heavily played and he wont mention it FALSE , in my show description and NAME ! it’s states NM-HP Please ask to see condition if wanted ! Next time read the description and the show name ! Amazing streamers with great cards and the show had an amazing vibe! Unfortunately there was an issue with shipping completely out of the hands of the streamer but I did reach out to them and they were not only extremely friendly they even sent a separate package! Absolute stand up people which is tough to find these days. I will definitely come back and support again without hesitation!! I appreciate yall! 🫶🫶 Didnt arrive. Please contact me in PM I’d be more than happy to send you a brand new order covering the cost of your order out of pocket ! One of the dopest shows and host on WN. Customer service is A++ Legit items and very fair prices. Would not hesitate to do business with again! MEANSSS THE WORLD BROTHER ! Nice card to add to collection Thank you Awesome sellers! Could not be better sellers, or just people at all. The best of all! Card arrived safely and in great condition as described. Thanks! One of the best sellers I have bought from so far. Friendly and was able to get cards into my PC with ease. Cards came in pristine condition and was packed properly. I’d recommend if you see cards that you like or need from them, they will come to terms with your price points! Cards were sealed tightly and came very fast, I’d recommend if you wanna get some cards, they are very good for getting your hands on cards! Card came with a dent in the middle of it. I was looking forward to the psyduck, but he’s in bad shape 😔Hey Super sorry to hear this reach out on our instagram we’ll be sure to compensate you for your card ! I assure you the card was packaged with care . The shipping companies need to do better !