Reviews (38)Thank you for the shirt for my son! Better than on camera, perfect fit, clean, and new with tags! Thank you so much!!! Received all my items. Everything was new with text. The seller is so sweet. She wrote me a personal note. 💜 New with tags items were so soft fit true to size. Robin is super friendly and professional. Overall amazing experience!Aaww Thanks girly! 🩵🩵 I appreciate you and your support! The Hank you for the clothes! Everything is perfect and new with tags! Thanks for my items! I’m so excited and can’t wait to wear them. The kids clothes will make perfect gifts! Love my items! Great finds at a great price! 🩵Im glad you love them! Thank you for joining me! 🩵🩵 I love it! Im so glad you loved your hat! Thank you for joining me 💜 The shirt fit my daughter perfectly ❤️ The clothes are brand new with tags! Perfect fit. Thank you so much! Very nice clothing and fast delivery I am so happy with the items I got from her. She is kind and I get my purchases very fast! ♥️ I absolutely love the clothes, so cute, great prices great materials. Such a welcoming environment, super sweet and kind to all her buyers. I will 100% be bookmarking/ looking forward to all future shows.Aaww Thank you so much for your kind words. 😊 That means the world to me. 🩵 Excited for my kids back to school clothes! Thank you! thank you for my clothes! i’m SO excited for future shows! 🥰❤️You are so Welcome! 🤗 I am to and cant wait to see you there Thank you so much. Love my purchases!You are so Welcome! 😁 Thank you for joining me Absolutely love my new tops and dress….especially the daisy top!💖💕
Great clothing at fantastic prices!!!Aaww how sweet of you. Thank you for your kind words and joining me in my first show. Thank you for my shirt!! Very happy Your Welcome 🤗 Thank you for supporting me through this journey of mine