Reviews (90)I’M SO HAPPY WITH MY ENTIRE PURCHASE. EVERYTHING ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY & PACKAGED WITH LOTS OF CARE. I CAN NOT WAIT TO PURCHASE MORE. Thank you for a great MK wallet!! Great seller and great items with good prices OMG! Such a beautiful bag🥰 Beautiful seller with amazing items❤️ Sandy, you are a beautiful person inside out! I truly appreciate you! I love my purchases and the extra free purse gift. You sure surprised me with this beautiful purse. I always enjoy being in your shows. Love you my friend!! May God continue to multiply your blessings sweetheart!!🙏🏻💖😊🛍️👜🌺🌹💐 beautiful bag from a very kind seller! Thank you very much Thank you so much for the lovely bags and for the beautiful extra bag. That was so thoughtful and generous of you!!!! 🥰🥰 THE SHOP NAME DREW ME IN….THE BEAUTIFUL SELLER KEEPS ME COMING BACK. I LOVE SUPPORTING NEW SELLERS & SEEING WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER. HER INVENTORY IS AMAZING & YOU CAN TELL THAT SHE SELECTS EACH ITEM WITH SO MUCH CARE. THE PURSES RANGE FROM AUTHENTIC LUXURY BAGS TO MID-LUXE…SO COME ON IN & HAVE SOME FUN SHOPPING WITH NEVER45FAIL.
PLEASE FOLLOW & BOOKMARK ALL FUTURE STREAMS I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
BLESSINGS TO YOU & YOUR NEW BUSINESS I love my new bag, thank you❤️ Very sweet seller and I will definitely be back to see her! beautiful bag. Thanks so much for selling it to me. Coach dust bag in very good condition. Arrived quickly. Love my purchases. Thank you Such a kind and honest seller. Beautiful product. Thanks so much! Officially my favorite seller on Whatnot!! I’m always amazed by the quality of the items I get and the prices she offers. She is so kind and has the biggest heart! Her orders are packed with love and care and arrive in impeccable condition. So glad to have stumbled across her show and will continue to shop here! Always happy to receive my items from you! I love them all! Thank you so very much for my beautiful purchases and beautiful extra gift! I always enjoy visiting you in your shows. I love your vibe! Much love and many blessings!!🙏🏻💖🥰🤗❤️🌹