Reviews (464)thank you for the comicbook. great packaging and fast shipping 👍💯🔥 As always the greatest show on what not got even better with the addition of V to the mix. Axel truly is never forgotten vanna is the sweetest most amazing host anyone could ask for. she's always so thoughtful and wonderful Axel is okay to I guess Thanks for the buyer's givey, but also sold me a $8 comic for $25. Thanks for all the comics. (Formerly known as TwoBrokeParents) Axel rules! Great seller to deal with and very funny. Vanna is the brains behind the operation though 😉 everything arrived perfectly and well protected thank you axel and vanna Fun show! Books as described! A+ thanks for the Amazing book great stream great pick on the book 👍 thank you!! Man I want to do this way lower, lots of issues but I don’t want to be that guy that lowers the score. Everything ended up coming as, packed like a tank could roll over it and it would be fine. Lots of hiccups along the way but after it all, shit came as promised. I’ll still buy from neverforgotten! It’s entertaining and he’s a cool dude. Mad respect for his integrity and respect for our fellow country men. Keep rocking! Axel rules! Great energy and amazing packing, wow! What a great seller