Reviews (196)Thank you nev!! Amazing shipping and great seller :) Amazing seller! Went out of her way to find specific cards for me and gave me a super good deal. Cards are in excellent condition. Fast shipping. Thank you so much! I’m so hyped I could fly away ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller! Packaged super nice. Love my floppy’s ☺️ thank you. Really cool card for a good price Great cards at great prices! Cards are in excellent shape. Fast shipping! Thanks for starting me on my Stranger Things card collecting 😊 Absolutely perfect as always. Thank you so much! Everything is absolutely perfect! Thank you so much :) Everything is absolutely perfect. Seller is wonderful and everything was packaged very well and shipped quickly! fast shipping, great packaging, good pricing <3 highly recommend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Such a sick pickup! The Stranger Things Pops were awesome, everything showed up packed perfectly, and the whole order was smooth from beginning to end. Great prices, great vibes, and definitely the kind of seller that makes you want to keep coming back for more. Super happy with this one! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nev is seriously one of the best sellers I’ve bought from on Whatnot. The whole stream was fun, laid-back, and easy to enjoy, and every purchase felt worth it. Great selection, fair prices, smooth shipping, and everything arrived exactly how it should. You can tell a lot of care goes into the stream and into taking care of buyers. I’ll absolutely be back for more and would recommend Nev to anyone looking for a seller they can trust and enjoy buying from! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely phenomenal seller! Every purchase has been a great experience from start to finish. Super friendly, easy to deal with, and clearly someone who genuinely cares about the hobby and the people buying from them. The Stranger Things selection is awesome, the cards were exactly what I was hoping for, and everything was handled with care. You can tell a lot of effort goes into making the stream fun and making sure buyers leave happy. Sellers like this are what make Whatnot such a great place for collectors. I’ll 100% be back for more and would recommend nevmes13 to any Stranger Things fan or card collector. If you see them live, definitely stop in—you won’t regret it! 🔥🙌 Arrived earlier than expected, just as pictured, and I had no issues!! Will definitely buy from this seller again Thank you. Great additions to my collection! Everything came great! Happy with my Will patch :) Awesome design. Quick delivery. Happy with the purchase
Nev is so sweet best streamer ever