Reviews (430)Beautiful set! Shipped fast and secure. The cutest playing card I’ve ever seen. Great shipping! Thank you! Thank you so much for a wonderful givvy transaction!!!! Love my pixie and love this seller! I’ll be back for more soon… It’s in rougher condition than “good” Super great Pyrex. Amazing job packing. all arrived safe and sound Wife loves them. She also made purchases on your show. PyrexBeth. thanks again 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 should be a ten star. super nice pyrex bowls. Super great job on packing. the wife loves them. she also made purchases on your show, PyrexBeth. thanks again 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 excellent condition, well packed for shipping, fast shipping, I will order from seller again Both of my items are so perfect and beautiful!! Thank you. So pretty… great piece!!! Thank you This is a great percolator!
Thank you 🙏 Very happy with this purchase Loved the live show as always! Definitely would order again! Arrived, very well packaged! Tyvm! Yay! Congratulations on 1000! Thank you Such nice people and packaging is always great! These cups are adorable ! Love everything per usual packed so well ! 444 PYREX