Reviews (198)Amazing seller, highly recommend! So lovely too! Card came exactly as shown, really safe packaging, can’t recommend enough! Amazing prices too!We appreciate your purchase and review mate thank you🤠✨ thanks for thr AR slab on the givy great stuff always a laugh Thank you for your review Brad bro 🦾 Thankyou Thank you for your purchase bro Always such a pleasure ordering with these guys, quick shipping and delivery and always a fun stream! Cards are always in perfecttt condition too! Don’t be a prat, shop with Newageoutlaw and that 🫶🏻🧚🏻♀️🤠Violet mate, it’s always a pleasure, thank you 🤠🧚♀️🫶🏻 great stuff lovley guy rate him I appreciate you Brad Bro 🤠 The mortal man with the freebies. Hazar! I won a givvy and got the absolute cutest bundle of cards to add to my collection in return! These guys are honestly so good with what they do and always more than happy to help with all your card hunting needs, I couldn’t recommend them more! Always a pleasure Voilet mate, we appreciate your kind review. ✨✨ Thank you from Asgard ⚡You have my gratitude. 🦾🦾🤠 Lovely little bargain thanks bro 🫶🏻⚡️ Such a fun stream and lovely guys! Cards arrived in such good condition and soo quickly, I’d 100% recommend purchasing your cards here for sureeee🤠Thank you for you kind review violet 🤠🤠✨ always top cards mint condition wouldn't buy from anyone else perfect as usual Appreciate you Roxy 🫶🏻🫶🏻🤠✨ brilliant seller. fast delivery, beautiful cards as usual Fantastic seller!! my first live with them, I bought 4 packs and pulled a chase card - was well pleased!! then I bought a box and got some nice cards so overall a win win! Honest seller, great to chat with on stream, does good deals and takes the ultimate case with packing; was very impressed!! thank you so much, will be back for more 🫶🏻✨️✨️Thank you so so much for you kind words Nim we loved having you in the stream. See you again soon. 🫶🏻🤠✨ Fantastic as always - cheers Newage Shipped extremely fast and cards packaged perfectly - the Morpeko makes a great addition to the binder Thankyou (packed from
Abyss Eye) - thanks as always Newage Always a pleasure Matty 🫡🤠 Mintyyy!! Appreciate you mate 🤘 Cheers mate item arrived fast an good 👍 Cheers bro 😎 🤠 I appreciate your review Thank you for the givvy & card , As always great stream 🤠