Reviews (210)Lovely host with amazing products, generous soul who has great charity hosts.A++ nice as always, thank you How beautiful it is to have such an awesome seller with beautiful pieces Thankyou Good buys & product as shown!! Thanks Monique! Love my book I didn’t realise I had 2 liquid eyeliners I don’t like liquid eyeliners lol. I’ll give them to my niece 🤷♀️❤️ Mon is an absolute joy to watch thank you Mon! Wonderful seller! Thank you so much 🩷 Top Seller! All items received in good order and as shown on screen Thank you so much for the little extras / givvys 🙂 Very pleased with my purchases. Items as described and arrived fast! Thank you 💜💜 Thank you Mon! Love the work that you do 🙌🏻✨ Perfectly perfect. Thank you so much. Will come back again Thanks again Mon for all my pieces. Great quality and such a pleasure to deal with. A lot of Mon’s profit goes to good charities aa well. Such a gem. Great generous seller. Great bag!! Thanks Monique. Gorgeous bundle, amazing quality and value. Thank you so much Monique 💜💜 everything was in excellent condition and exactly as described Monique is delightful! Such a thoughtful and generous host!