Reviews (503)Fast shipping great host beautiful items Tysm Awesome seller, awesome plushies!! : ) Everything arrived in excellent condition and expertly packaged. Quick shipper. Great prices for plushies and shipping. Excellent seller communication quick responses and very friendly. I'm very happy with my purchases!! : ) I would definitely recommend doing business with this seller. I really loved your Halloween show. 5 ENORMOUS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s for this A+++++ seller it's been awesome doing business with you!! : ) Thanks so much for the care taken in packaging my purchases. 😁📬 today‼️ Diane is very sweet and friendly! I love watching and supporting your shows! Thank You so much for my item and the Starbucks gift card! It came perfectly packaged and quick shipping 😊 Thank you for my wonderful plush! Amazing Givey, thank you so much!
I love these little hen clickers! I will be using them for stocking stuffers. i checked the shop, no more right now but I'll keep checking. ThanksneworleansladyflipzSeller
They should be available in my shop now! Thanks! Great deals and finds always. Came very fast and was exactly as pictured and described. Super grateful to get them, thank you! Thank You for the Starbucks Giveaway 😊 Happy with my purchases thank you so much!