Reviews (569)This console showed up BROKEN!! Which is what I see expected because that is what the description said. I just wanted to sound outraged. Honestly, the thing that blew my mind (and I'm legit thankful for) is that, even though the seller knew this was broken and had holes in the shell, they packed it like it was a $3000 teacup. I'm talking like 5 layers of bubble wrap plus a plastic bag. If that is normal for this seller, I world absolutely buy from them again. Just imagine if it was a working console. I'm guessing at least 20 layers of bubble wrap... Well done seller!!!! 😀 I love this unique and quirky album! It arrived packed well and sooner than expected. Thank you! item arrived well packaged and as described. Great seller, fast shipping, honest description. The battletoads stream was a hoot! Great packaging, love the postcards!!!!! Took 2 days after I bought it to get it in hand. Insanely quick and welll protected! Great condition with no scratches. Thank you Loved the postcards, thank you! Fast shipping and well packaged! Great family photo archive! Thanks 😎 Very pleased with photo, postcard and other ephemera lots. Packaging was excellent and all items arrived safely. Great show. Thanks Ben- Paper Palooza Gold right here in this order! Thanks so much! Have been highly entertained by this grouping from a favorite genre:). 🫶🏼 Great lot. Excellent Seller. Incredible lot of slides! very happy with postcards! Great books and a wonderful job packing. something happened on USPS end and the packing kept it safe Beautiful book. Beautiful packaging. Thank you. fast shipper. great packaging. Packed beautifully, thank you! Photos arrived in great shape, fast and well protected. Thank you for the awesome items! Everything arrived safely. Packaging was top notch.