Reviews (4,212)omg cute ginger bread freshie!!! THANK YOU💙❤️💜💚 Thank you so much. This is one of the best giveaway I got Thank you so much for being you! 🫶🏼 Omg I absolutely love it!!! You guys are awesome!!! HIGHLY recommend! So grateful! Tysm!!! 🥹🥰🫶🏻✨ Thank you so much, God bless!! Love my needoh mini ice cubes Lovely! It arrived on time and in great condition. NewTrendzz is a great place to hangout. Chill hosts with great community. Great host!! Fast shipping completely enjoy show and community. Thank you!! 😊 Thank you so much for the awesome givvy!😊 Thank you sm! Arrived in perfect conditions. 💗 Great condition the packaging is always amazing and was treated like it was a paid package. Thank you so much for the great giveaway! Thank You Mickey!!! Really There is nothing to say other than 5 stars ⭐️ 5 stars ⭐️ 5 stars ⭐️!!! You know I Love you Friend, keep doing the damn thing!!!! Best giveaways in the game. Thank you so much. 😊 Perfect packaging! Fast shipping! authentic product as described Great packaging and super fast shipping... thank you newtrends my girls love it!!! Great seller. Smooth transaction from start to finish. Items as described, fast shipping and packaged well! I recommend this seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Seller! Thank you!!😊 Always fast shipping and great packaging!! Love your shows…thank you!!! Fun products and fast shipping!