Reviews (82)The best to do it !!! Aaron you had my sides splitting the entire time. You're truly a gem. ❤️ Great auctions. Would buy from again and recommend. Carefully packaged and quickly shipped. thank you for the awesome cards bro Arrived quickly, great shape, & exactly what I asked for! 10 stars.. not sure how I stumbled into win this givvy, but wow, thanks so much!!!! Also super fast shipping Met up and was delivered in excellent condition Excellent show! Wonderful personality. Delivered on time. Great shape. Well packaged. Very fast shipping!!!! Great seller, everything as expected. seller did not represent cards well, condition was below what was stated even one card was damaged but stated at moderate Play. some cards were ok but more that two in my order were grossly misrepresented. yeah it's on me but just saying buyer be cautious. Everything was shown clearly on the stream, I also stated explicitly throughout the stream what cosmetic issues were going on with cards. Made sure to show them, and also made sure to note potential flaws buyers also saw. These cards were all started at drastically below market price, and at the end of the day it is on you to bid responsibly. I appreciate the feedback, and I will make sure to change listings for the cards to make sure they're a match with the auctions more accurately. But this does not change the fact all cards were presented before auctioning. Another hit live auction! He’s amazing! Everyone should check out his deals and the accessibility to the card games is unmatched Niche_vault is such an awesome streamer! His live auctions are so much fun and his deals are so reasonable! I can finally collect cards to play without breaking the bank