Reviews (82)She made me a custom Buffalo Bills cup, and I absolutely love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you ☺️ The ASM comes in lays them on the prep table and goes here 🙄😂. Loved the earrings they were soooooo stinking cute. There is NOTHING that this woman makes that I do not like. I LOVE it all. My cup was phenomenal I love being surprised with stuff. Even if I don’t have money I am still supporting this lovely woman and her sisters and daughters. ❤️❤️ If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Love love love everything. Amazing seller. Absolutely beautiful items Always love my stuff I get from her. And really summer the pen 😂🤦🏻♀️ The best ❤️❤️ money or no money I will support this lovely woman and her small business 🫶🏻🫶🏻I appreciate you so so much 🫶🏻🥹 💖✨ Summer from nichole981 is such a sweetheart! ✨💖
I picked up some absolutely amazing stickers, and the quality is fantastic! 🌸💕 I couldn’t be happier with them. 😊
Her show was so much fun, and she was incredibly kind and welcoming. 🥰 Thank you, Summer, for such a wonderful experience! I’m looking forward to joining more of your shows and seeing what treasures you have next! 🛍️✨💖🌸I’m so happy you got to hang out with us 🫶🏻 love love love the pens!! thank youThank you for stopping in! I’m so happy you love them!🫶🏻 I love these handmade bracelets 😁...I have 3 now and I stack them. Very happy with my purchases ❤️ Always a joy shopping with Nichole. You will not be disappointed.
I bought 3 of the handmade bracelets, and they are so cute...very well made...I love them ❤️ I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE my cup and pen. My sister also loved her pen. She was like OMGGGGG it’s got this and this on it I’m just now seeing different stuff. There’s not enough words on the experience I get with my purchases and words to describe them. Thank you again ❤️❤️
Thank you for your support 🥹🫶🏻 I have purchased pens, keychains, and a drinking cup from nichole981...I love everything I've gotten from her 🙂 Always has the best items Absolutely love Nichole. Her items are top notch and always exceeded my expectations. I will be ordering more from Sommer :)) already love them and haven’t seen them yet
I just received my cup from nichole981... LOVE IT!! It was packaged beautifully... marked fragile on the top... it arrived in wonderful shape and I just love it...thank you!!! She's making a Buffalo Bills cup just for me 😊🏈❤️ SMELL WONDERFUL, I LOVE IT 😻