Reviews (934)Great show. All my cards arrived perfectly and we’re shipped out the next day. Expensive but I knew what I was getting into.. thanks! Pulled the alt art leader LUFFY from the givy lol! Let’s goooooo 🔥🙏 Thank you! The well packed cards were delivered quickly! ❤️ Great! And shipping was fast Fast ship. Packaged good 👍🏽 Great stream! My package arrived quickly. It was packaged securely and well Amazing dude, package came in so fast it was unbelievable. Trusted seller and highly recommended. I’m glad I can trust this seller. faster shipping than another us seller so thankyou . As legit as it gets. Nick pulled a Manga for me from 1 pack & it got delivered/arrived in great condition & was super great at communicating with me the whole time.
If you’re concerned about being scammed on whatnot, Nickdoesrips is as legit as it gets. Highly recommend. Best whatnot seller out right now. I know it’s free but it was listed as an OP-17 pack. Yet I was sent a JP OP16 pack.. unfortunately items as described. Thanks Amazing seller. Quick shipping and well packaged and secured items.
fast and secure shipping, legit seller. fire pulls super fast shipping from across the country. A+++