Reviews (562)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🇺🇸. Stream and streamer!
Your stream is therapeutic my man. That is no exaggeration! Just learning about the cards is addicting as hell and your stream has me hooked. There are tons out there but only three I truly enjoy 😄🇺🇸. Thank you again .🍀This was an awesome message to wake up to. Thank you so much my guy ❤️💪 great card for.my PC fast shipping very well packaged thank you. Arrived in great condition 👍 Perfect as always. Appreciate u Nick!You’ve been there since the start bro. Thank you 🤝🔥 not even joking some of the best packaging ever great cards great guy thank you This really made my day bro. Thank you ❤️ AMAZING SELLER!!! Cards were nukes and delivered lightning fast in mint condition! Appreciate you bro 🙏🏼Thank you Pads !!! Can’t wait to see you 2X you money on the cards bro, all love 💪❤️ Great dude. Great shows. Great value! Gotta check him out!We family ❤️💪 thank you so much bro Great shipping but I thought it was supposed to be footballHey dude … the name of the show was legit “ All sport mega show” … appreciate the 4.2 on a free givvy and great packaging 🙄 Thank you for the auction win👍😎 Fast shipping
Great card
Thanks Enjoyed the stream and all the cards arrived in great shape! Thanks Fast shipping cars looks great!! Right to the PC Absolutely ridiculous to use Scotch Tape on plastic!! You can’t get the glue off. I can replace the regular top loader. But I don’t have Jumbo loaders sitting around. BLUE PAINTERS TAPE!!Hey my guy, sorry about that as you’re the first person to mention a dirty top loader in the 8 months I’ve done this, I’m Sorry your top loader has sticky stuff on it, on the bright side your card came in safe with no damage :). Let me know if you want me to reimbursed you for the top loader. 🔥🔥🔥 Cards! Thank you! Great streamer! Must bookmark for future streams!This means a lot. Thank you ❤️ got my cards in today and I absolutely love em. they came in great shape with great packaging. really clean cards to. appreciate it very much brother and thank you for the givy as well 🙏🏼 great show guys check it out. I appreciate you so much my brother !!! chill stream never screams always shares the love and has respect for his chat