Reviews (33)Great quality prints!! Love my small raven skulls!! Highly recommend!! never received my order at all. it wasn’t even shipped. it was showing “pre shipment pending”. very disappointed You in fact did receive your order but due to being shady off the app you’ve taken it upon yourself to be desperate for attention. Nice try tho 👂🏼 Awesome!!! Thank you so much! Shipped really fast and very kind seller..I’ll keep buying! didn't get what I paid for but still a great person . still got a 3d print so it is what it is Tysm for the hand painted dagger! Love it! 10/10 best of the best!!
Super cute 3D prints 💞 Amazing seller, always a great time chatting with Nick! Such cute 3D prints! Tysm for the givvy and all the extra little cuties in my bag, I appreciate it!🫶🏼 these are so cute and I absolutely love my little army! the hand written note was sweet and I am very happy with my purchase! cant wait to see what's next in the shop :) I already gave one to my neighbor who nearly died over cuteness of the dragon! Adorable dragons!! Absolutely loved them. first off the packaging was so cute and I got so many cute creatures! they are very detailed and well made. obsessed with my kawaii ghost couple♡ thanks nick! cant wait to see what's next