Reviews (253)Perfect as always 🫶🏼 Thank you so much! Always a great time in Nicky and Soup’s streams! 🫶🏼 Thank you so much!! AMAZING custom artwork and buying process by Nicky and @souperstar! They included me in the artwork sketch design, allowed edits, and sent me pictures of the progress along the way! Extremely affordable for a custom artwork Funko! I couldn’t be happier! Forget about chasing autos… take a favorite common Pop and have some fun with it… make it a one of a kind, and it becomes a treasured grail!! ❤️❤️🔥🔥 Perfect, safely packaged. Great hosts. Won buyers givvy and gave me a Star Wars 6” pop! They know their buyers! Thanks!👍👍 Great vibes and quality service Great Packaging and Fast Shipping! Thank You! Great combo duo Nicky and Soup! Great hosts, entertaining show. Items packed safely! Thanks for bonus giveaways! Love the artwork Jesse! Thank you! Great game, amazing seller and I highly recommend Perfect, entertaining show! Thanks! entertaining show and great host, and adorable cat Highlights: Benito & soup🩷 givvys✨ banger grails🔥 Perfect as always!! 💕 Thank you so much!! Great giveaway thank you so very much for this I do buy 20 to 30 pops each week from whatnot so I will be back Amazing vibes, great deals and stellar packaging! Thank you so much Nicky and Soup!! 💕 I just come for the pops, Benito, & souperstar 🙂↔️
Fun streams, great packaging, fast shipping! Thank you Nicky for the giveaway!!!
Came pretty quick, super nice packages like shown in the live 🔥🙏🏽 my guy