Reviews (3,216)That perfume is awesome - thx 🫶🏻 Every single scent straight 🔥 🔥 🔥 and it’s always a good vibe in the show Absolutely fantastic and entertaining seller. She even included a couple freebies in my package. Fast shipping and secure packaging. I highly recommend this seller. Very funny too 😁 Great selection, prices, and packaging! I love Nicole’s stream!! Nickye is so much more than just an incredible fragrance seller—she has become a truly amazing friend. Buying from her isn't just about adding beautiful scents to your collection; it’s about the genuine warmth, kindness, and love she pours into this community every single day. She has the biggest heart, treats everyone like family, and brings so much pure joy into the room. If you are looking for gorgeous fragrances and an even more gorgeous soul, you are exactly where you need to be. Thank you for being you, Nickye! Cheerz ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ You give the best giveaways EXCELLENT smells amazing thanks 😊 I got my yara candy in the mail today along with some amazing samples! not to mention it's a fun show to join 😜 If you not in Nicole show you are Missing fun and Authentic perfumes. Thank you 🙏🏼🔥🔥💥💥💥💚💚
Thank you
You were right on suggesting this Perfume
5 stars plus Great show. Great products. Thank you Nikki!!! 🫶 Thanks for my order! Entertaining
Show and fast shipping. Love the fragrances. Shipping was fast and packed well. Thanks for the gift card, its very appreciated. 🥰 10/10!! I got a full size bottle of Qatar Queen and it is 🔥🔥 Don’t miss the fragrance bar lives for amazing deals and a fun azz time! Fast shipping, packaged nice and this was a blind buy that I actually like!! I love this giveaway and it smells so good like a heavenly oasis. Nickye always sells the best fragrances and I'm always happy with what I purchase from her and especially her giveaways. As always - love all my stuff!🫶🏻 My GURL!!! You gave me the BEST deals and BEST prices this was my first time shopping with you I’ve enjoyed every minute every second you’re REAL and very outspoken the BEST way to be 💙 I received everything I purchased and they all smells amazing and “people” I got the BIG size Jimmy Choo I WANT CHOO in the gold box yessssssss my favorite Perfume thanks my friend will shop again and soon XOXO 💋 🎶🎶🎤Simply the Best, better than all the rest!!!nicoleeva_thefragrancebarSeller
You are so welcome 🙏🏿 🤗 ☺️ 😊 😘 💓 🙏🏿