Reviews (32)my favorite people to buy from. always nice and get my orders in quick. My kids love the products and how well Nicole and her daughter interact with everyone! such a good homeade product! Thank you so much!! 🥰💕 My daughter made this herself, so your review absolutely made her day! She puts so much love into making these, and it means a lot to her when someone enjoys something she created. Thank you so much for supporting our little shop! 🫶🌿 Banger box! Thanks!OMG SQUISHD!!! 🥰 You were AMAZING and made the stream so much fun!!! 💕 Thank you so much for hanging out with us and for all the support. We hope you LOVE your banger box!! 🔥🎉🫶 Love love LOOOOVE Nicole! Defs my top shop on Whatnot and my go to for any squish need! Proud FernFam member! 😏👌🩷 And you should be too! My items always arrive exactly as described, super fast, and very well packaged! 🫶🫶 Tysm💕Aww thank you so much!! 🥹💕 We absolutely LOVE having you as part of the FernFam! Your support truly means so much to us, and I’m so happy you always enjoy your goodies! 🫶🌿💕 Nicole always delivers with fast shipping, authentic items, and personable lives for her audience! You won't be disappointed by following and bookmarking her shows! 💖Thank you so much!! 🥰💕 It seriously means so much that you enjoy hanging out with us during the lives! We always love having you there and appreciate all of your support! 🫶🌿 What a fun live! This was my first wheel live, and it was exciting to see what surprise would pop up next! As always, my items were shipped out super fast and arrived in perfect condition! I can't recommend Nicole enough! YAY!! 🎉🎡 I’m so glad you had fun with your first wheel live!! It was so much fun seeing what everyone landed on! Thank you for always hanging out with us and supporting the FernFam! 🥰💕🫶 Authentic dumplings, packaged well and shipped fast! Perfect! 🤩 Thank you so much!! 🥰💕 So happy you loved your dumplings and that everything arrived safely! You also made my daughter smile with your Rip & Ship order! 🥹💕 We really appreciate your support! 🫶🌿 Fast shipping Thank you so much! I’m so glad your order made it to you quickly! I truly appreciate your purchase and support! 🌿💕 My daughter LOVED the squishies she received from Nicole ( I kept a couple for myself they were that good 🤪)! Nicole made my experience purchasing on What Not feel more personal, and shipping was SUPER fast! Out of everything I purchased in one day (sadly it was alot from different shops 😅)- hers was the first to arrive! I will definitely be buying again, and am already awaiting another order currently. 😁Thank you so much!! 🥹💕 I’m so happy to hear that you and your daughter loved the squishies! It truly means so much to me that you took the time to share your experience. I appreciate your support more than you know, and I’m so excited that you already have another package on the way! 🌿🩷 Quality product, service, and seller! Nicole puts thought and care into her work- and you can definitely see it! Her show is the best I have found on What Not, and my favorite to bookmark! You cannot go wrong purchasing from her- and will get legit products for a great price- unlike some shops! Take a chance, you will not regret it! 🩷This seriously made my day! 🩷 Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words and for recommending my shows to others. I put a lot of care into what I do, so hearing that it shows means more than you know.!🌿💕 Absolutely love my purchases from Nicole! She was such a pleasure to buy from, and watching her show was a great experience too! She isn't just there to sell, but actually wants to talk with and get to know her buyers! She actually cares about her customer service and product, and it shows! My product and service were both stellar, 100/10 recommend! 🥰Thank you so much!! 🥰 One of my favorite parts of going live is getting to know everyone and having fun together, so this means SO much to me! I truly appreciate your support, your kindness, and the time you took to leave such an amazing review. I’m so glad you found my shop! 🌿🩷 Nicole is such a sweet seller and gives 10/10 authentic product- if it isn't, she tells you! Love her shop/show so much! Thank you so much! 🫶🏼 Your trust means everything to me, and I’ll always do my best to be completely honest about what you’re getting. I’m so happy you’ve been enjoying the shop and the shows! Thank you for being such an amazing supporter of FernFam! 🌿🩷 Can’t say enough amazing things about my experience tysm 🫶🏻Aww thank you!! 🥰 I’m so happy you had a great experience! Your support means so much to me! 💕 Hope to see you at another show soon! 🌿✨