Reviews (177)So fun and came in great condition!!
Very soft and fuzzy; great seller! Very nice squeeze on the product and came In super good condition good just a little deflatednictro_collectiblesSeller
The feel of all NeeDoh are affected by temperature, as it’s been shipping in the back of warm trucks to get to you, it will take a bit for them to return to a normal feel highly recommend great seller fast shipping Fast shipping! Packaged a little too securely It took a bit to open 😆 . Just kidding, I appreciate it ! Thank you!!!!! ‼️ Amazing 10/10 do recommend
Fast shipping! Thank you so much! Great packaging arrived on time! Great experience all around ! Recommend Quick shipping and product in great condition Thank you so much🥺🥹😭 this is my first super treasure hunt and I love it so much. I already put it in a protector that I had on standby. It’s an amazing addition to my collection that I’ve been trying to work hard on and you had it at a reasonable price. Thank you so much again!! Item is as expected of course, but not being able to put in a cancellation request and it being down to the sellers discretion but claiming otherwise is why this is a 2 star. Couldn’t possibly cancel the order at all…I had three hours and yet it would say the same thing about me having to contact the seller to cancel the order. nictro_collectiblesSeller
Buyer placed 2 orders in the middle of the night off the marketplace and then messaged that the shipping was higher than they thought and wanted to cancel. We responded 3.5 hours later advising them it is against Whatnot policy to cancel the order for them and that they had 11 hours to submit that cancellation before the order would be prepped to go out. We reached out again when 2.5 hours remained with no response still. After the 11 hours were up and the order shipped the buyer reached out finally 2.5 hours after the deadline stating it wouldn’t let them cancel Great communication and quick delivery! Well packaged, quick shipping and great prices. 10/10 would recommend Shipping,Communication & Packaging A++