Reviews (715)Perfect as always 🤩❤️THANK YOU!!! Thanks for finding me my “brain” and “heart”. I love them! Love this soooo much! 💜TY Such an amazing seller! Y’all are sleeping on her amazing deals for such amazing pieces! Great items as always. Ty Amazing seller!! I loved all 20 of my pieces I bought 🤗 great packing! everything came bubble wrapped! You should bookmark her shows! She has cool pieces!! 🔥🫶🏻 thank you! 🙏🏼 Finally got my pickle 🥒 rick! 😂 THANK YOU!!! Awesome crystals and wonderful seller!! Will definitely be back!! 😊 Awesome Jade Pickle Rick! 😂 I absolutely love him! And the crafty bell is beautiful! As always, everything was amazing. Thank you so much! ❤️🥰 Thanks B!! Ben is gonna love his birthday present 🫶 Thank you so much! Highly recommended seller here she has a lot of unique items! Don’t pass her by! absolutely awesome pieces.. tysm.. I recommend this seller.. Amazing stand! Thank you!!! Great host with off beat scary stuff! Love my frog fountain soooo much. Awesome seller with amazing pieces!!! Nightmare Crystals is such an amazing seller! Don’t be shy and come check out her shows! She’s always getting new pieces in and she’s got something for everybody! Great deals and fantastic materials! Love everything I get! Super nice and super fast shipping!!! Just received my Anubis. I love him so much. Great seller and shipping is A+!!! I will return to get more goodies from you!! Thank you so much!! love this creepy skull filled pumpkin!!!