Reviews (49)Took a while to have the order delivered but the order arrived safely and as described Would greatly recommend!!! Amazing seller, great communication, great packaging! Definitely going to purchase from them again! A+ Great shipping and packaging Extremely good packaging and cheap mystery boxes would 100% buy again.
I purchased 4 funko pops from this individual. 3 out of the 4 pops were in decent condition. However, the 4th Funko pop that I received from him had a nasty indent on the top of it. It went through the protector! I was extremely disappointed due to it being the one out of the four Funko pops I wanted the most. Super awesome all around. Thank you. Nightwing had a $10 wall filled with nothing but bangers!! All the pops I bought came in well packed and in soft protectors. This guy is the real deal dont sleep on his streams... Awesome steram, Friendly streamer, Great prices, Fast and safe shipping. I just received my package and all my items were packaged securely and there was no damage. All items received in condition as stated during stream. Over all I am very happy and looking forward to more streams.