Reviews (135)Nikkelux was so helpful in putting together my charm necklace! Thank you so much! Beautiful scarf - pink and Fendi! The only thing that makes it better is the host! Thank you Nikkel!
The sweetest seller!! Her items are pristine !! Can’t wait to shop more!! Wrapping was stunning!! Sooo speedy!! Love you Nikke! Love my items! Packaged well. Fast shipping. Thank you! Stunning slider bracelet!! Quality is amazing! Yall are missing out if you’re not following this seller! Thank you! The Ferragamo wallet is great!! Big long stain on the scarf and couple more stain I see. I’m sorry you’re disappointed. I ran this LV scarf for a dollar and did try to call out the imperfections before and during the run. absolutely love my bracelet ❤️ TY Thank you! Can’t wait to wear my new Burberry scarves! 💕Yay yay! You will love them and got ahead of the scarves buying frenzie!! I want the light check one! Thank you for the review 🙏🏼🫶🏻 Love my bracelet and charms! 🩷So happy 🩷🙏🏼. Thank you for taking the time to review These zodiac charms are adorable! The chain is gorgeous too! Bookmark all these shows… the quality is unreal! Shipping is fast and items arrive like you just ordered from an exclusive boutique! Giveaways are soooo good too! You simply can not go wrong hanging out here! Thank you so much. I appreciate your continued support.. My OGs will always be so appreciated!! 🥰🩷🫶🏻 I love it thank you 😊 Aww thx so much for the review 🩷🫶🏻 Really beautiful and meaningful zodiac bracelet with my daughter’s sign. Heavy weight. 18k gold and heavy quality. Makes for a really great layering piece! You can’t go wrong!!
Thank you, my friend! You’re truly the best! 🩷🫶🏻 A++++ Quick shipping. Packaged really good. exactly as it was shown. Thank you! It was fun having you in the show 🩷🫶🏻 Thanks so much for the givvy! Shipping was fast. Gold is darker than expected. So sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied. The gold you purchased is 18k gold which tends to be darker. I have also ordered 14k for those who prefer lighter and hope to get it soon. Thank you for your business 🙏🏼 Stunning mesh bracelet! Perfectly packaged! Ty💕 Thank you! I loved opening all my goodies! 💕 this mesh bracelet looks so expensive! always something for everyone in here! and the giveaways are amazing! Great seller, and the packaging details are like shopping at a high end boutique!Thanks, love. Appreciate you so much. Your new jewelry purchases were shipped today! Everything sold by Nikke is always FABULOUS!! Amazing giveaways and FAST shipping! 💖💖Thank you 🙏 ❤️❤️❤️. New items shipped today!!