Reviews (72)I absolutely love my sweater. Its feels like an aeropastal sweater. thank you❤️ received my package and everything looks good. Amazing seller, fun show! 💖 Thank you! Great seller with great items!! Amazing sellers! I will definitely purchase from them again. Thank you! Great items! My boys love the crosses
I love my pieces. Thank you! I love the shoes and my dress is beautiful. Great fit , Thank you so much All my items were very nice! Will definitely order again..Thank you Amazing deals thank you !!! Loved the product - better than expected Nice items!! Fast shipping!! 😊 Loved all my items. The poly bag was ripped and thank goodness all the shoes were still in there. Suggestion maybe bag the items individual. Sweet sellers and lots of good items to choose from. Thank you 😊 thank you like them very much Thank you so much! I love my faith based goodies from you! Quick shipping too.💕