Reviews (235)Beautiful fabric packed well Amazing purchase as always! Very pretty Fabric. Good customer service. Beautiful fabric packaged sooo well! Nikki’s fabric is beautiful. She invests so much time into presenting her fabric beautifully and ensuring it arrives to you in the most amazing condition. She is so kind. I can’t recommend her enough! Thank you! Beautiful as always!!! Awesome seller and fun show!! Super fast shipment! So much fun going through my box of fabric!!! Love love love it!! Everything was packaged so nice!! Thank you soooo much!!! 🥰 Awesome seller!!!! Super nice!! Fun show!!! Oh my goodness. It was so much fun going through my box!!!! Everything packaged so nice!! I love love love my fabric!! Thank you!!! 🥰 Love my fabrics! Thank you 🫶🏼 This seller is awesome!!! I had so much fun in her show!!! The shipping was very fast and everything was packed nicely!!! I love love love my fabric!!! Thank you sooooo muchNnnn 😻💖🥰 Love it all!! Thank you so much. Can’t wait to purchase more. Love my package !! Fast shipping ! Shipped very fast. Someone spilled coffee on my package in transit and the fabric was double bagged and wasn’t wrecked. Well packaged. Thanks! Nikki always has the most beautiful fabric and I love love love the feedsack I got. Great packaging plus the cutest little note Excellent seller! Will be purchasing from again!!! I can’t wait to put everything to use. Thank you so much!
Ahh I love everything so much, as I always do! Thank you so much!! Fantastic experience from start to finish! Great quality products, incredibly fast shipping, and everything arrived just as expected. I’ll definitely be ordering again! Beautiful fabric! Please include your Whatnot name so I can find you to leave a rating thank you so much my dear!! beautiful piece! Love everything Nikki has on her shows! Beautiful floral fabric and they come neatly ironed and packaged. Obsessed with everything I’ve gotten Thank you so much! It’s all perfect! Very nice fabric! Love my batik bundles! Thank you!