Reviews (4,895)Super fast shipping great items always the best show. best prices and items. thank you The kindest seller in the WN community! Thank you Nikki for my purchases and free gift. I will never forget your kindness and help when you raided into my first community show. I appreciate you my friend and will pay it forward to another seller. Fast shipping, packaged with care, and authentic friend and person. 🫶🩷Thanks so much. Always here to help. We are all a community and should work together. Amazing very happy with the 👗 Awesome seller. Great prices. Products exactly as shown. Beautiful. Thank you Nikki Love that I found this liveI'm glad you did too. I appreciate you. Great as always Awww thank you thank you! I just LOVE Nikki’s Treasures!! Her prices and items are amazing but most of all it’s Nikki. She is the most loving and kindest woman you’ll meet on Whatnots or anywhere for that matter. Her show makes shopping fun and affordable!! ♥️😊🫶Love you too. Thank you for your support. I appreciate you so much. Made it safe. Excellent order⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you! Love your shows! Great items all of the time! Very happy, caring seller! 😊🫶😊 You will never find a sweeter seller on whatnot. she makes everyone feel like family, and she has the best deals and variety of items. 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Great deals with an amazingly lovely host! 💕 Love everything and always the best prices Love love all my Christmas stuff. I can’t wait till November. Ty Love all the items I purchased! Everything was packed well and shipped quickly. Nikkistreasures1 is an amazing seller with great deals in her shows! 🫶🏼