Reviews (3,992)Sir, you are amazing. You sent me something that I shouldn’t have been sent but you did it out of courtesy. You are the top seller of Whatnot. God bless you. Thank you so much for the great tunes! I can’t wait to open them and chill to some good vibes! I am strange and find Tool relaxing! I love your artistic expression as well! I am keeping at least one post-it!! You guys are awesome! 😎 Always fast shipping love this store and golden is the best Always a great deal, thank you as always Another fantastic purchase from NivessaVinylRecords. Perfect transaction!! Fast shipping, Great prices and packed well!! THANKS AGAIN!! Thank you for the extra goodie! Amazing selection! Goldn is the BEST! Great seller! Always finds me rare stuff I’m looking for. Ty!! Great purchase with fast shipping..Thank you!! Fast shipping and amazing record!!
Shipping packaging isn’t the best corners came crushed on vinyl. Need beefier packaging (pause). Fast shipping. would purchase again! awsome record definitely one of my favorites great records fast shipping The best on what not! Always great and very quick shipping. Highly recommend!
Ty again for everything! Great product, amazing finds! I received my package in time. When it arrived it had a damaged label on the box it looked all banged up! Opened it up cover is awful record was fine. No bubble rap or cardboard in box to protect album. Maybe this would have helped Awesome guy!! Always friendly, responsive and found me two albums I’ve been looking for a while! Ty Ty Ty. Highly highly recommend Fast and quick shipping thanks bro Great packaging and fast shipping. Great albums. Great seller. Fast shipping.