Reviews (52)Awesome givvy! Thanks guys! They've canceled my order without my consent due to winning one of their games they were running August 22, 2026 card number 17. I've messaged them about why they canceled my order and was told that they meant to cancel another person order. I replied back to them asking if the card I won from the game "shining rayquaza" doesn't come in will they make things right. Since then, they haven't messaged back and now I'm block from them. I have video proof of winning their game and proof of messages. I highly don't recommend buying from this selling as you'll get scam in the future.Buddy you told us to cancel because you purchased on the wrong card but still wanted us to ship out that’s not how it works They literally left me a note that said “please don’t buy again” This buyer was hating on us for no reason there for we let him know he is not welcomed to buy from us next time don’t be so rude to people Great wheel great purchase Great packaging! Fast shipping! good prices! thank you
the guys were awesome. the order was better than expected I would highly recommend bookmarking this show for anyone looking. the show was awesome and they are great people my order was better than expected and came just like they said it would I would highly recommend bookmarking this show! ;) Great deal and fast delivery. Thank you 😎🤟🕸️🎉 I purchased a handful of cards from this seller and was satisfied with about 90% of my order.
Unfortunately, one of the more expensive cards arrived with damage that was not disclosed in the listing or during the sale.
I made multiple attempts to resolve the issue directly with the seller, but instead of addressing my concerns, they denied the damage existed and eventually resorted to insulting and unprofessional behavior.
Fortunately, the entire transaction was recorded through Whatnot. After reviewing the evidence, Whatnot determined that my claim was valid and made things right.
Based on my experience, I would not purchase from this seller again. If you're considering buying higher-value items from them, I recommend proceeding with caution.We respect everyone’s opinion, but we would like to clarify that the crease mentioned in this review was shown during the stream. The card was displayed from the front and back, including close-up views, and it was priced below market value specifically to reflect its condition.
We always encourage buyers to take advantage of the live viewing process and ask for additional angles, close-ups, or clarification before purchasing. We’re happy to show any part of a card in greater detail when requested. Our goal is to be as transparent as possible buyers can make informed decisions before ordering Just threw the card in a big bubblemailer and a $40 card was half way out the toploader when I got it, just do better at shipping when people spend money in your streams it’s unacceptable, got damaged on the top won’t be purchasing again. 😵💫We changed our shipping bags and how we ship the cards out sorry for your experience with us. Thank you They sent me a fake card. Card that I received had a glossy texture. Brought it to a card show and a handful of vendors confirmed it was a fake. Hello I already told him the card is 100% not fake and there is no need to lie I was willing to show him the video of me pulling the card 3 years ago but he refused because he doesn’t share his number so everyone reading this review it is a total lie. He took it to no vendors just trying to scam to get his money back.