Reviews (15,322)Amazing and kind seller! Also very helpful ☺️ Great albums, very happy 😊 Great show, lots of amazing deals! thank you very much!!! great deals and awesome customer service! always a pleasure and lots of fun. Great finds!!!! My Items Finally Came (No Fault of The Sellers) Perfect Christmas Gifts!! Thank You 💜 Thank you so much for the gift card Huge thank you for the $50 gift card win! It was such an awesome surprise. You always go above and beyond for your viewers your generosity truly made my day. Thank you again! Lots of cool finds. I love watching storage finds. Don't miss a show .Follow and bookmark all shows. Tysm Noah! I appreciate you The milk glass swung vase is beautiful! Arrived well packed, vase is as shown and described. Highly recommend Noah. His shows are fun with a wide variety of items available. Massive selection of items to bid on, crazy cheap prices, and a super generous host.Great Shop Fun show, awesome seller and great deals to be had! Thank you!! Great show, host and products! Great show, host and products! Thank you for the giveaway. Also thanks for the quick response to my message about my gift card. I received it in less than 24 hours. The stones were plastic and one was re-glued very poorly super fast shipping, item as shown. will tune in again. Thank you for the gift card! I love the variety of the shows you have. Another great experience with this amazing seller. He always has the most interesting selection of items on this app. Well done Noah Thank you so very much for the opportunity to support you in your show also while promoting myself as a new seller. What a blessing!!! I appreciate the opportunity and can’t wait to catch your next show! 🤗 Happy with purchase. Good show!