Reviews (165)Ripest cards on the app. And all are 1 of 1 art! Great stream! And awesome 1 of 1 fan art cards! High quality and very detailed. The ideas are insane‼️‼️ Beautiful cards as always the quality and detail is insane!!! Ty🙏🏽 Awesome fan art as always! I’m amazed by how you keep coming up with dope design after dope design! Absolutely amazing streamer with awesome art work can’t wait to tune back in for class and get more stuff🙏🏽🫡 The best in the custom business. Salute, brother! These cards are sooo dope! Like if you wit the professor then you in the wrong class. #NoClueUniversity Great seller, great stream, dope vibes. Best fan art cards around! Always on point… always on time… I had #NoClue Need I say it…. The best in da game!!! Love the cards. Never got the givey I won though just the two cards I purchased and had to pay extra postage at the post office. Thank you for your review and for supporting NCK. We’re happy to hear you loved the cards. We apologize for the missing giveaway item, which was an honest oversight. This review is the first time we’ve been made aware of either the missing item or the additional postage charge, as no message was sent to us beforehand. We always encourage customers to contact us directly with any concerns, as we are usually able to resolve issues quickly. While postal service fees are unfortunately outside of our control, we would have appreciated the opportunity to address these concerns before the review I swear this is the dopest fan art artist on this app. Yall def have to check out the vibes and the stream! The quality of these cards never cease to amaze me. I swear the 1 of 1 gets me every single time!! I cannot get over the quality of these cards and just the amount of detail in each one of them! Thank you! Appreciate it homie, amazing cards! Everything arrived safely packaged and on time. I absolutely love all the arts I purchased. My sister is going to love them and her personalized birthday art of Mimikyu 🥹 10/10 will be buying again 🙏🏼 Cards are sooooo freaking dope in person!! Thank you