Reviews (7)Loved my items and received the items quickly. noemis_treasure_coveSeller
Thank you so much! I’m so glad you loved your items. Your support means so much to me! 💛🌹 great doorables. Kind seller. She noticed a mark on the doorable I picked and sent me a free extra doorable. Thank you, for being an amazing small business woman.noemis_treasure_coveSeller
Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m glad you loved your Doorables. I wanted to make sure you were happy with your order. Your review means so much to me as a small seller. 💛🌹 Awesome seller ! So sweet and products came in excellent condition. I will definitely be back. noemis_treasure_coveSeller
Thank you so much, sweet friend, for your kind words and for coming to support my first show. Your encouragement meant the world to me.💛🌹 Such a great seller! Thank you so much for my Doorables. Super fast shipping and great packaging. I will definitely be back ❤️noemis_treasure_coveSeller
Nancy, sweetheart, thank you for your kind words and for blessing me on my first show!! You were a tremendous help, and I am extremely grateful!🫶🏼🌹❤️ I’m extremely happy with how quick my package came in. Everything was well packaged and the item itself was in a ziploc bag inside the packaging. I would definitely recommend purchasing from this seller!noemis_treasure_coveSeller
Thank you so much for your kind review! I’m so happy your package arrived quickly and safely. I truly appreciate your support and hope you enjoy your purchase! 🌹💛 Awesome new seller, great first show, cute items! Fast shipping! 💜💜 Thank You for letting me join your first show! 💜🐢💜🐢noemis_treasure_coveSeller
Oh, you’re so sweet!🥰 I’m incredibly grateful that you were a part of my first show.💛🌹 Thank you, my order has arrived,fast shipping!💜💜💜noemis_treasure_coveSeller
Thank you for being a part of my first show. I am grateful you chose to support me.💛🌹