Reviews (876)If I can give you 1,000 starts I would thank you so much for my freebies to I am so excited to use the shower milk and hair oil 🫶🏽🙌🏽 Amazing! Thank you for the amazing add ons a my fabulous red lipsticks I purchased! Fast shipping and excellent packaging!! 5 stars plus Seller really helped when I was clueless and she nailed it! Products were great, will definitely continue shopping with her. Nolachic is where it's at yall! Stephanie is such a kind & thoughtful person & her packages reflect that. Plus, she can teach you how to properly pronounce the names of the Chanel products 😂 Steph- you're stuck with me now- homies for life! 💕💕 Once again, perfect! So excited for this fabulous new sequin Dior shade ❤️ My 2nd time ordering from you and 10/10 deals and love the freebies too 😭❤️ so nice, thank you so much!!! Stephanie is truly the most incredible seller! 🥹🩷 Every package I receive from her is above and beyond. She thinks about me, my husband, and my daughter and always adds the sweetest extra treats for our whole family. 🥹 She has the biggest heart, and I’ll forever be grateful I found her!
Her prices are amazing, her variety is unmatched, and she seriously has ALL THE THINGS! 🩷 Thank you for always going above and beyond, Stephanie! You are truly one of a kind! ✨ She is the sweetest seller ever! She is very interactive with her chat. I will be back for more ⭐️ & whenever I can get to Louisiana I’ll definitely let you know; probably won’t be anytime soon since I’m disabled and wheelchair bound… however one day I know I’ll be better!
I was so surprised when I received my order & I’m so grateful for you! Thank you for the extra product 🩷 much love always! Thank you for the giveaway !! Fast shipping, great items. Thank you so much! Thank you for all the goodies ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I am literally in tears writing this. Stephanie, you are truly one of a kind. Your generosity and kindness are beyond anything I could ever put into words. I am so incredibly grateful that I found you and had the opportunity to cross paths with you.
You have the sweetest, kindest soul, and you are genuinely one of the most amazing women I have ever had the privilege of meeting. The thought and care you put into every single package never goes unnoticed. You always go above and beyond, and it is so clear how much love and thought you put into everything you do.
I truly thank God for bringing you into my life. I pray that He blesses you endlessly and gives back to you all the love and kindness you so freely give to others.
Thank you for being YOU. You are truly amazing, and I hope you know just how deeply appreciated and loved you are. ❤️ I can't rave enough about Stephanie 💖. She is truly a thoughtful and kind seller. She has fabulous inventory and everything is in PERFECT condition. She goes above & beyond with packaging and thoughtful freebies. Definitely recommend! im allergic so I can't use it.Sweetheart, why didn’t you reach out to me for help? Stephanie is the absolute sweetest! 💕 She is beyond generous, incredibly kind, and truly makes every show so much fun. I absolutely LOVE joining her shows and always look forward to them! You can tell how genuine and caring she is, and it makes such a difference.
Thank you, Stephanie, for everything you do and for always being so wonderful! You are truly one of a kind! 🥰💖✨ Thank you for the giveaway!! 💖 Great products, seller, prices, awesome customer service! I’m a very happy return customer!! So glad I found your show! See you again soon! 🙏🫶🏼🩷 Loved my perfume and the amazing giveaway highly recommend, will definitely be shopping again soon! Love every item I got! A sweet seller with amazing items 🥰 Exceptional seller ! Knows all her products and is very knowledgeable!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ kinda slow getting her but love love love it