Reviews (23)Nice stamps!Thank you 🙏🏽 your presence in the show was greatly appreciated ! It’s always amazing to come across other stamp collectors and being part of this online community ! Thank you so much thank you 😊 fast shipping great items and great givyAAAA++++Thank you 🙏🏽 I greatly appreciate you and your support always ! I’ve learned a lot from you and I’m humbled to be your student 🙏🏽 Thank you nomadiseeker for the awesome giveaway pages!!! Very cool stamps. I really appreciate you sending me such beautiful sets!! Also ,I really enjoy watching your What's Up stream and will keep an eye out for your future shows. THANKS AGAIN !!! Sincerely, Eric M. Thank you for your kind words Eric ! It’s a pleasure to be of service to the world , and I really appreciate your presence in my show and looking forward to see you again in the room ! Much gratitude to you 🙏🏽 Nice stamps!! Thank you!! Thank you so much 🙏🏽 it’s always a pleasure to share with this wonderful community of stamps , and I appreciate everyone showing up and spending their precious time in the shows ! Thank you again 🙏🏽 One of the most fun and best buying experiences I’ve had on WhatNot! Amazing service. Very knowledgeable. And just a great person. Thank you so much for your words , it really means a lot to me and not from an algorithm perspective but from a genuine appreciation for you , your presence in the show , your participation and kindness ! I am not the most knowledgeable person in stamps , but it’s definetely a deep passion that I have and I enjoy sharing this field with everyone , and I definetely learn everyday because of people like you , and I’m grateful for that 🙏🏽 thank you so much Thank you for the great giveaway you are awesome!! You’re very welcome , it’s always a pleasure to give … life is about sharing and not wanting I appreciate everyone one spending even a minute in the show because I know how valuable time is ! Thank you again 🙏🏽 Excellent packing, quick shipment, items we just as expected. Thank You Thank you so much for your kind words ! I will always do my best to the best of my knowledge and ability ! You all inspire and encourage me to share this passion ! I appreciate you so much , thank you 🙏🏽 Thank you the great items fast shipping and loved the personalized message. AAAA+++Always a pleasure to have you in the show Green , I cannot emphasize enough how honored I am to have you in my shows , I’m so grateful ! Thank you 🙏🏽 Thanks for the giveaway! Great new seller! Come grab your deals here! Thank you for coming in and interacting with the chat !
Much appreciated ! 🙏🏽 Bid with confidence!! Kind and genuine seller with crazy fast shipping… wow is all I can say. Welcome to the stamp community! Thank you so much for these words , i genuinely appreciate your presence during the show , specially that I look up to you as a mentor in the philatelist world ! Gratitude to you 🙏🏽