Reviews (69)Great seller, great communication loved it all! Great item! Packaged very well!! Thank you 😊 TYSM! love my new cutie!! She’s amazing 🤩 What wonderful packaging, fast shipping and such wonderful experience on your show thank you so much highly recommended and I will definitely be purchasing here again. Such a wonderful person and great mom. We always loved having her with us in our stream and pleasantly surprised when she saw she was doing a live. Wonderful show, very quick shipping and well packaged! TYSM!! Everything was perfect!! 🥰 Wow. what a great experience with this seller. My items arrived quickly and well packaged. If I could give 100 stars, I would. Thanks!!!!!! Always enjoying the live stream with the host with great deals, quickly shipping and perfectly package, the items. Thank you 🫶🏼 I will continue shopping with her 😁 Thank u soooo much for my bb3. SUPER FAST SHIPPING and packaged so well. Will be seeing you again soon♡♡♡♡ Wonderful host and show. Thank you so very much for the adorable bunny she's beautiful. Packed perfectly and arrived quickly. Highly appreciated and recommended 👍 Wonderful host and show. The doll is absolutely gorgeous and thank you for the extra. Packed perfectly and arrived quickly. Highly appreciated and recommended 👍 I love my new goodies as well as the deals so much fun. Will continue to be a customer! Fast shipping and packaged with care!!! thank you so much 🥰🙌💖💖💖 🥰Thank so much friend, my daughter loved the hipper. It's so cute!!! she put in her laptop, I'll send a picture. And thank u for shoes, I love them🥰. Can't wait till your next show, I'll be sharing it around. Thank-you so much for the freebies!! Good quality nothing broken, fast shipping. thank you for thank you gifts Absolutely love it! Thank you so much for everything! Highly recommend this seller. 💜 Just as expected. Was pleasant and easy to work with. Shipping on time as quoted. Came with really cute items as well Great to work with! My daughter loves it! Thanks This was a buy now purchase, great experience and great price. Shipping was average but the packaging was so cute with a few extra throw in stickers and pens, loved it. Will purchase again. Quick shipping and good packaging! Great seller! Amazingly sweet, generous, and kind! Well packaged and everything was perfect! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗