Reviews (476)They look even better in person 😍 and everything got here really fast! The host was really nice too! Thank you! Very clean shoe. I'm very great price.
And packed really well thank you Nice clean and quick shipping . Super cute keychain from a givy. Thank you.
Always look and takes care of you
this dude is on it my shoes showed up 3 days early thanks man good business Did not receive the what was on screen You didn’t purchase a shoe or win a shoe giveaway. The giveaway was for a free Hot Wheels, which is what was advertised. I’m sorry if there was any misunderstanding, but the item you won was the Hot Wheels giveaway. I thought i saw grey and white not white and black. it's ok I needed some new kicks in that color.Thank you 🙏🏽 and I apologize for them being not the color you thought you’ll get Was told I was receiving a “BRAND NEW HOTWHEEL” but received a sticker. False advertisement 🤦♂️We’re very sorry for the misunderstanding and apologize for the inconvenience. If you were expecting a Hot Wheels and would still like to receive one, please send us a message directly. We’d be more than happy to make this right and send one out to you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and again, we sincerely apologize! 🙏 Wow much appreciated for the shoe. You guys are the best ! Great deals and next shipping is the best on here. Will definitely buy more . Plus the stream you guys put on is fun and no pressure on selling 🔥🔥🫡 AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!! it's more than just a purchase. this guy is even just fun to see work 10/10 experience. The shoes were exactly how he said they would be & I got them quick! Thank you it was such a wonderful surprise!! especially because I won it on my birthday 😃 Your welcome and happy birthday 🎂 🙏🏽 "Five stars! The shoes arrived on schedule. Having purchased multiple pairs from this seller now, I can consistently vouch for their reliability and quality. Would definitely buy from them again."