Reviews (426)She always has amazing things as always ❤️😍I love everything I always get from her ❤️ Not what it said I would be getting The Some by Mi moisturizers are a god send. The body peel shot? I haven’t been this soft since I was a child. My face is getting brighter and softer. And I’m convinced Korean lippies are on another tier. Fastest shipping ever!!!! Great deal!!! Thank you!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Norma is a wonderful seller! She has the best items at amazing prices. She packages everything so nicely and ships it out quickly. I have loved everything I’ve gotten from her. The Sol 91 intense smells great - I haven’t seen many sellers with it so I’m happy I got it from you. Thanks so much for everything! Norma stays having your next fav. The vibes are swell and she answers any questions you may have. Couldn’t get any better. Fast shipping, secure packages, amazing prices. Heck yeah. Okay so she put me on THE BEST Korean lippies I could’ve hoped for The Noyz milks are just fantastic. Longest lasting most amazing fragrances. Medicube? Always a great time. Great items thank u for the fast shipping & great service Great price and I received my item quickly. I love the products I bought from this seller! They are great and it came through the mail quickly which is a plus. Thank you! ❤️ exactly what I ordered! cant wait to try it out. ahhhh very very amazing seller😍😍😍😍😍 every item was exactly what i wanted. she runs great flash sales and then she was running items even cheaper i couldn't believe it!!! was crazy because these items were so popular and in demand 🫨🫨🫨 Wow received tysm !! 💕💕 can’t wait to try it perfect! thank you so much! Product was very high quality & arrived super fast! 🤍 Fast shipping thank you! Will purchase from again